EN 13611:2019, Clause 1 applies with the following modification and addition:
The 1st paragraph of EN 13611:2019, Clause 1 is replaced by:
This document specifies the safety, design, construction, and performance requirements and testing for pneumatic pressure regulators and safety devices for burners and appliances burning one or more gaseous fuels, hereafter referred to as “pressure regulators”.
This document is applicable to pressure regulators with declared maximum inlet pressures above 50 kPa up to and including 500 kPa and of nominal connection sizes up to and including DN 250.
This document is applicable to:
- pressure regulators incorporating safety devices;
- pressure regulators and safety devices which use auxiliary energy;
- stand-alone pressure regulators or pressure regulators equipped with a control device for maximum or minimum gas pressure.
This document is not applicable to:
- pressure regulators connected directly to a gas distribution network or to a container that maintains a standard distribution pressure;
- pressure regulators intended for gas appliances to be installed in the open air and exposed to the environment.
The 4th paragraph of EN 13611:2019, Clause 1 is removed.
Legislation related to this standard
REGULATION (EU) 2016/426 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 9 March 2016 on appliances burning gaseous fuels and repealing Directive 2009/142/EC
60.60 Standard published
Oct 12, 2022