Top European and International Standards
Genorma.com provides you with easy access to top European and International standards.
Genorma.com helps you finding standards supporting European EU legislation, EU Directives and EU Regulations, enlarging the internal market, boosting your imports and exports, improving consumer protection, enhancing market surveillance, and helping companies to be successful in public and private procurement.
The following Search criteria is available at Genorma.com:
- Search European and International Standards
- Search standards by Topic of Interest
- Search standard by Sector of activity
- Search European and International standards cited by European legislation
- Search Harmonised Standards / Harmonized Standards
- Search Standards by EU Directive or Regulation
- Search standard by International Classification for Standards (ICS)
European and International Standards increase the productivity, efficiency, safety, environmental performance and market access of products, services and processes. Standards help corporations and institutions to keep their organizational risks under control, such as loss of brand reputation, low market acceptance, environmental risks, occupational health and safety or investment in research and innovation.
European and international standards support testing and certification of products, services and organizations, increasing trust and confidence.