40.60 Close of voting Jul 15, 2021
CEN/TC 321 Explosives for civil uses
71.100.30 Explosives. Pyrotechnics and fireworks
This European Standard specifies the special conditions and procedures permitting the extension to wider ranges of applicability of the following test methods:
- determination of resistance to hydrostatic pressure;
- verification of the means of initiation;
- determination of transmission of detonation.
Standardised test methods at extreme temperatures for the following purposes are not given:
- determination of sensitiveness to friction;
- determination of sensitiveness to impact;
- determination of resistance to water;
- determination of the initiating capability of boosters;
- determination of velocity of detonation.
NOTE In these cases, the manufacturer of the explosive should provide a suitable test method and, in cases where the results should be checked by an independent institution or authority, the manufacturer and the institution or authority should agree upon a suitable test method.
Legislation related to this standard
Directive 2014/28/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market and supervision of explosives for civil uses
40.60 Close of voting
Jul 15, 2021