ISO International standards on anti-bribery and whistleblowing management systems, ISO 37001 and ISO 37002, help organizations demonstrate commitment against corruption.
ISO 37001 is a standard allowing organizations to prevent, detect and address bribery, enabling:
- an Anti-bribery policy, Management leadership, commitment and responsibility;
- Personnel controls and training;
- Risk assessments;
- Due diligence on projects and business associates;
- Financial, commercial and contractual controls;
- Reporting, monitoring, investigation and review;
- Corrective action and continual improvement.