This document specifies transactions and data for Compliance Checking - Secure Monitoring. The Scope of this document consists of:
—- the concept and involved processes for Secure Monitoring;
- the definition of transactions and data;
- the use of the OBE compliance checking transaction as specified in EN ISO 12813, for the purpose of Compliance Checking - Secure Monitoring;
- the use of back end transactions as specified in EN ISO 12855, for the purpose of Compliance Checking – Secure Monitoring. This includes definitions for the use of optional elements and reserved attributes;
- a specification of technical and organizational security measures involved in Secure Monitoring, on top of measures provided for in the EFC Security Framework;
- the interrelations between different options in the OBE, TSP and TC domain and their high level impacts.
NOTE Outside the Scope of this document is: The information exchange between OBE and TR, choices related to compliance checking policies e.g. which options are used, whether undetected/unexpected observations are applied, whether fixed, transportable or mobile compliance checking are deployed, locations and intensity of checking of itinerary freezing and checking of toll declaration, details of procedures and criteria for assessing the validity or plausibility of Itinerary Records.
65.31 Announcement (DOA)
Apr 30, 2020