This European Standard specifies requirements and test methods for trampolines for domestic use, their access devices and their enclosures, intended for outdoor and/or indoor use above ground level by one person at a time.
The scope of this European Standard excludes:
- trampolines used as gymnastic equipment, covered by EN 13219;
- floating inflatable trampolines, covered by the EN 15649 series;
- trampolines used in public playgrounds;
- inclined mat trampolines;
- inflatable trampolines;
- fitness trampolines, including trampolines for medical use;
- trampolines with additional features, e.g. tents, basket ball hoop;
- trampolines for domestic use buried at ground level.
Legislation related to this standard
DIRECTIVE 2009/48/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 18 June 2009 on the Safety of ToysHarmonized/Supporting
99.60 Withdrawal effective
Dec 12, 2018