This document supplements the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17043:2010 for proficiency testing schemes for emission measurements. It specifies specific requirements for
- competence of proficiency testing providers,
- test facility characteristics, and
- design, operation and evalution of proficiency testing schemes by means of interlaboratory comparisons.
All these aspects are necessary in order to organise and conduct proficiency testing on emission measurements.
Requirements on the competence of proficiency testing providers cover personnel, organsation, equipment and environment.
Requirements on the test facility characteristics cover measurement sections, measurements ports and working area for the participants.
Requirements on the proficiency testing schemes cover
- design, including planning, preparations, homogeneity and stability of test atmospheres and statistical design,
- operation, including handling and instruction of participants,
- calculation and use of assigned values, and
- testing results evaluation, including statistical data.
This document supports the application of proficiency testing schemes for checking the performance of testing laborataries in the context of qualification, accreditation and related quality checks in relation to the application of standardized measurement methods such as standard reference methods (SRM) or alternative methods (AM).
45.99 Dispatch of FV draft to CCMC
Mar 29, 2022