40.98 Project deleted Nov 5, 2010
CEN/TC 127 Fire safety in buildings
13.220.50 Fire-resistance of building materials and elements | 91.060.50 Doors and windows
This document covers hinged or pivoted doorsets with timber based leaves, timber framed glazed doors and openable timber framed windows. It prescribes the methodology for extending the application of test results obtained from test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1634-1.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate test or tests the extended application may cover all or some of the following examples:
- uninsulated (E), radiation (EW) or insulated (EI1 or EI2) classifications;
- glazed elements, louvres and/or vents;
- side, transom or overpanels;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative finishes;
- intumescent, smoke, draught or acoustic seals;
- alternative supporting construction(s).
Legislation related to this standard
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
40.98 Project deleted
Nov 5, 2010