99.60 Withdrawal effective Dec 17, 2014
CEN/TC 247 Building Automation, Controls and Building Management
35.240.67 IT applications in building and construction industry | 91.140.01 Installations in buildings in general | 97.120 Automatic controls for household use
This European Standard provides mechanisms through which various vendors of building automation, control, and building management systems may exchange information in a standardised way.
This document provides specifications for the Application Elements of Control Network Protocol packets as follows:
- definitions of standardized packet (network-variable) data types;
- definitions of device-interface files;
- definitions of standardized configuration-property types;
- definitions of standardized enumeration types;
- definitions of standardized functional profiles;
- definition of the standardized method of file transfer between devices.
The purpose of this specification is to insure interoperability between various CNP implementations. This document contains all the information necessary to read and interpret the format of data and control information that is used by EN 14908-5. It also defines the device interface for a device as specified, which is necessary to exchange data between various devices from different manufacturers.
99.60 Withdrawal effective
Dec 17, 2014