This standard specifies requirements for providing documents for the operation, mainte-nance and use of heating systems in buildings not requiring a trained operator.
Parts of heating systems covered by this standard are:
- boilers or heat supply equipment, including control;
- safety arrangements, including air supply;
- domestic hot water production facilities;
- energy sources, storage and supply;
- flue gas systems, including condensate treatment and disposal;
- heat distribution network, including associated components;
- heat emitters, including accessories;
- control system;
- water treatments and procedures (e.g. chemical and physical, including antifreeze).
90.93 Standard confirmed
Sep 13, 2018